IEB Header
ABOUT US
- a profile of Ivor Evans & Benjamin
ieb logo
 

OUR HISTORY:

Ivor Evans & Benjamin was established in 1887 by John Ivor Evans upon his being admitted as a solicitor. He practiced alone at 6 Fisher Street, Swansea until 1926 when he was joined by Ivor Henry Benjamin, whose original name was Isaac Hyman Benjamin. In November 1926 John Ivor Evans died and the firm became known as J. Ivor Evans & Benjamin and moved to its’ current premises at 143 Walter Road.

 
Ivor Henry Benjamin was succeeded by brothers Lionel and Oscar Benjamin. Sadly, Lionel died suddenly but Oscar continued to practice at Walter Road until his retirement in around 1980. 
Rhosilli


THE PRESENT DAY:

Although there are no longer any descendants of the founders, the firm still retains many of the characteristics of a family firm.

We continue to strive to provide a first-class, professional service to our clients in a friendly and approachable manner. We take that extra care and time because our clients matter.

THE FUTURE:

The legal profession has undergone many changes in recent years and is continuing to evolve with the advances in modern technology. Our aim is to continue to offer our clients, new and old, the best service available while retaining the “personal touch”. 

 
 
 
CLS logo
CDS logo

This firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no 49427)

.All images (except legal logos) are copyright material

For information about our professional rules, please go to www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page